Best Android Photo App
You are here: Home > Best Android Apps > Best Android Photo App
Here you will find the best photo app for your Android device.
Do you want to make your photos look professional with just one tap? Would you like to adjust your shots or add some callouts to them? I've got great news for you. This has never been easier. All you need is one or two great photo apps for Android I'm about to show you.
Are you ready to discover and select the best Android photo app for you?
At first I started using this app on the computer. I was amazed by how my photos were transformed and how quickly I could edit them. It was because of Pixlr Express that I stopped using Photoshop! :)
Quite recently I've discovered that Pixl Express is also available for Android. And now I use it mostly on my Android phone. So what's this app all about?
- Pixl Express is a great free photo app which will let you edit any photo you want.
- You can quickly-resize, fix, or crop the photo and then add one or more of 600 special effects, overlays and borders.
- The main features of the app include, for instance, touch up, focal blur, color splash, contrast, blurring, sharpening, cropping, rotating, autofixing, special effects, borders, adding text and so on.
Photo editing has never been easier. Take a look at the screenshots below.
You can download this photo app here.
This is another great app which we can also call the best Android photo app. This one is more simple lightweight that Pixlr Express. It will run on most Android devices. Once you choose the photo you want to edit, you can add either some effects or stickers to it. What are they?
- I tested the free version which has a smaller number of effects. In this version, you have access to the effects, such as, Distort, Spotlight, Marker, Pixelize. You can also adjust your image's exposure, contrast, temperature, tint, saturation etc
- There are also some extra effects like Rainbow or Dizziness (I like this one most). You can also add different stickers (e.g. Work Ballon, Hats, Evyes and so on.)
Take a look at the screenshots below.
You can download this Android photo app here.
PicsArt Photo Studio
PicsArt is not only one of the best Android photo apps but also one of the most advanced ones (if not the most advanced). It has more features than most paid photo apps.
Once you install and open the app, you will see the screen (a bit similar to the start screen of Windows 8) where you can choose what to do next (take photo, choose a photo, draw etc.). What's this app all about?
- The number of features available is really impressive. You have a set of tool to adjust the image (e.g. Flip/Rotate, Crop, Resize etc.), different effects (e.g. Warm Color, Twigliht etc.) you can further customize, masks stickers, cliparts, callouts etc.
- Thanks to this app, you can do absolutely everything with your photos.
- The only drawback are the ads displayed at the bottom of the screen. But this is usually the "price" we have to pay for free apps.
Take a look at the screenshots below:
You can download this photo app for Android here.
This is yet another app which deserves to be called the best Android photo app. If I weren't accustomed to Pixlr Express, I would be using Snapseed only. This app is great both in terms of its functionality and interface.
I especially like its gesture controls. Once you choose some effect, you adjust it swiping from left to right. If you want to adjust another setting, you swipe from top to bottom. At first this seemed difficult, but now I think it's extremely comfortable.
- The app has a great number of features, such as, Auto Correct, Selective Adjust, Tune Image, Crop etc. It also offers a wide range of Creative Enhancements, e.g. Black&White, Drama, Center Focus etc. Snapseed is free and free of ads.
- The only drawback is that it runs only on devices with Android 4.0 and up.
Here are some screenshots:
You can download this app from Google Play (Android Market) here.